Peaceful. Pure. Simple
Purposefully designed to provide our guests with a restive space to refresh mind and body. When you choose to stay with us, you give yourself a gift that will surely ignite and transform your soul.
Minimal environmental Impact.
Since the inception of the Jungle Keva Tulum concept, the intent has been to protect the environment and minimize the impact our space has on earth. To avoid removing trees, we carefully constructed our pool around them. We have dug our own well, installed a state-of-the-art septic treatment system, and offer organic soaps and shampoos to refrain from polluting the surrounding ecosystems.
We are committed to minimize the use of plastic. We know it is challenging and nearly impossible to go 100% plastic free, but we ask our guests to refrain from bringing plastic and non-recyclables onto the property whenever possible.
Cozy Community Kitchen
Commercially equipped with an open design. Created to connect with like minded travelers who enjoy cooking and sharing meals. Complete with everything you need whether it be to brew a fresh cup of coffee or an elaborate gourmet meal. JK Kitchen is open to guests staying on the property.
- Coriat Commericial Gas stove, with 2 solid burners, 2 grills, 1 griddle, 1 Oven and 3 lt fryer
- True commercial Refrigerator
- True freezer and refrigerator drawers
- Deep stainless sink
- La Chicharra handmade tableware service for 24 (plates, bowls, cups, etc)
- Barro Rojo tableware for 24
- Glassware service for 24
- white wine, red wine, water, juice, cocktail
- water goblets for 24
- Flatware for 24
- Serve ware for 24
- Hot and cold water dispenser
- Coffee Maker, French Press, Electric Tea Kettle
- Kitchen Aid Mixer
- Wine Fridge with honor bar containing Wine, beer, sparkling Water, cokes, coconut water pots, pans, mixing bowls, cooking utensils
- 4 meter x 1 meter solid tropical hard wood dining table with benches and two chairs at end for up to 22 guests (tight)
- Service bar and seating area with 4 bar stools
- Two cafe tables plus two chairs each
- Pool and garden area
- 12 deck chairs with tables
- 2 chaise loungers
Our Social space
Enjoy the comfort of our open and inviting social lounge and event space. Perfect for a quiet afternoon of reading, napping, a massage, meetings, workshops, yoga and more.
Commercially equipped and available to our guests for meal preparation, private chef experiences and more.
Relax poolside following a long day exploring all that Tulum has to offer.
We are committed to minimizing our environmental impact. We encourage you to reuse towels. Sheets are changed upon arrival and departure unless by special request.