18feb(feb 18)3:00 pm23(feb 23)12:00 am5 day/5 night Relax and Rejuvenate with Brea Burke and Special Guest TeachersJoin Yoga San Angelo for a Wellness and Yoga Retreat in Tulum, Mexico! Event Organized By: Yoga San Angelo
February 18-23, 2020 we will travel to Tulum, Mexico for a fun, light, and relaxing wellness and yoga retreat with warm tropical vibes! Hosted by Yoga San Angelo at Jungle
February 18-23, 2020 we will travel to Tulum, Mexico for a fun, light, and relaxing wellness and yoga retreat with warm tropical vibes! Hosted by Yoga San Angelo at Jungle Keva Tulum.
Jungle Keva Tulum is a boutique hotel and retreat center in the heart of Tulum. Close to beautiful beaches, restaurants, entertainment, and adventures. You will have the option to participate in as little or as many as activities as you like.
There will be onsite events, great healthy food, onsite cooking class, and options for off site excursions!
5 Days, 5 Nights, Healthy Meals, Yoga, Boutique Bungalow Accommodations, Cooking Class, Cenote Tour, Mayan Ruins, Beach Time, Down Time, Shopping, and Spa Services available.
We are so excited to be offering this opportunity on behalf of our love for adventure and travel. What could be a better gift to your self than a Caribbean get away for yoga and relaxation!
This is a dream come true!
Your blissful 5 day, 5 night stay includes:
- 5 Nights Lodging
- Arrival gifts for each attendee handmade by local craftsman·
- Poolside welcome reception dinner upon arrival.
- 5 On-Site Breakfasts
- 4 Lunches (2 on-site and 2 off-site with excursions)
- 4 Dinners (Wed – Sat, Saturday night dinner includes poolside music from local musicians)
- Afternoon refreshments when on-site
- All meals include Non-Alcoholic Drinks (Alcohol is not included in any of the package items but is available for purchase)
- Unlimited drinking water (purified rainwater from a local provider)
- 1-2 Yoga Classes per day (Gentle, Vinyasa, Meditation)
- 1 On site Jungle Keva experience. (Cooking class combined with 1 of the 4 dinners)
- 2 Off site excursions. (Cenote tour with lunch & Muyil bio-sphere float with lunch)
- 1 Round trip transportation service that can accommodate up to 13 people (on same flight or similar flight arrival time)
- Includes All Taxes and Service Charges (tips not included)
Flights are not included in price packages. Spa services will be available at extra cost upon request.
Pricing is Per Person:
- $1895 Double occupancy (2 people per room)
- $1795 Triple/Quad occupancy (3-4 people per room)
SUNDAY FEB 23, 2020
Transportation will be arranged back to the airport on Sunday Feb 23rd. Try to book your departure after lunch if possible. That way we have time to get ourselves ready to leave on Sunday morning. If you need to leave earlier than that it is fine, we will make arrangements.
If you want to stay an extra day or two flight seem to be a little less traveling on Monday and Tuesday. Sunday is a busy travel day. If you have any other questions regarding transportation or flights please contact Brea at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Join us in Paradise
We are very fortunate to have maintained some great yogi connections over the past 10 years in the Mexican Caribbean and are excited to share this experience at Jungle Keva Tulum, owned and created by fellow yogi and dream maker Kendall Inman.
Brea did her 200 hour teacher training while living in Playa del Carmen in 2009 and is very familiar with the coast line. She has traveled in and out of this area for over 15 years and assures a safe, pleasant, good time. For more information on the accommodations please visit the Jungle Keva Tulum website.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have at email@example.com or go ahead and BOOK YOUR YOGA RETREAT NOW!