28jan(jan 28)3:00 pm02feb(feb 2)12:00 pmSold Out!Fun and Fearless TulumEnjoy meals and beverages with fresh local ingredients prepared by the exclusive chef, practice yoga and meditation, relax in your hammock or cool off in the infinity pool, and embark on unparalleled adventures. Event Organized By: Jenny Chestnut & Lisa Pafe
Are you ready for an amazing vacation in mystical Tulum, Mexico? Are you longing to experience a gorgeous jungle retreat at an eco-village with top of the line accommodations? Get
Are you ready for an amazing vacation in mystical Tulum, Mexico? Are you longing to experience a gorgeous jungle retreat at an eco-village with top of the line accommodations? Get ready for a fun and fearless adventure with Jenny and Lisa! Enjoy meals and beverages with fresh local ingredients prepared by the exclusive chef, practice yoga and meditation, relax in your hammock or cool off in the infinity pool, and embark on unparalleled adventures. Jenny and Lisa are avid world travelers, nature explorers, yoga instructors and health enthusiasts who will lead you on this once in a lifetime experience.
SPACE IS VERY LIMITED SO RESERVE EARLY. Contact email@example.com to make a 50% deposit. Remainder due 60 days prior to retreat.
- 5 Days, 4 nights (January 28-February 2, 2020)
- Van to included excursions
- 5 nights lodging in a boutique eco-chic hotel (shared room)
- 4 dinners (including welcome dinner on Tuesday, Saturday dinner includes live music)
- 5 breakfasts
- 4 lunches (inside or outside depending on excursions)
- Afternoon Chai and snacks when onsite at Jungle Keva Tulum location
- Non-alcoholic drinks unlimited
- Curated arrival gifts from local craftsman
- Yoga and meditation classes daily (mats, blankets and blocks provided)
- Infinity pool
- Two on-site Jungle Keva experiences – (Cooking Class & Make Your Own Mala necklace)
- Two off-site excursions — (SUP Yoga in a private lagoon & Cenotes followed by Tulum Beach day)
- Airport transfers
- Alcoholic beverages available for an additional charge
- Within easy walking distance to world famous Holistika spa (make your reservations in advance) as well as an organic grocery
- store/restaurant, coffee and juice shops
- On-site massage (arrange in advance)
- Bikes available for rental
- airport transfers (@$100)
- spa treatments
- bike rentals
- taxis into town or beach.
Meet Your Retreat Leaders:
Jenny Chestnut is a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT). She has certifications in Hot Yoga, Vinyasa, Slow Flow, SPA, Hot Pilates, Hot Barre, Pure Power, Yin and most recently did the STOTT Pilates Reformer and Mat Teacher Training. She is a Certified Holistic Health Coach and Detox Specialist. She specializes in Raw Food Coaching using medicinal greens. She recently completed her Advanced RAW Vegan Culinary Arts Certification.
Lisa Pafe is a devoted yoga practitioner, teacher, founder of Yoga With Lisa LLC and Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT). She teaches Vinyasa, Yin, Restorative, Spa, Meditation, Hatha, Office Yoga, and Yoga with Weights to all levels and ages. Lisa also holds the American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED certification, She is a USA Yoga Federation certified coach, competitor and champion as well as an Associate Board Member, responsible for outreach to Adult 50+ competitors.
Jenny Chestnut & Lisa Pafelisapafe@gmail.com
Book this Retreat
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!